Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 & K-2, 1,000 IU / 45 mcg, 120 Veg Capsules
NOW combines two nutrients widely researched for their contribution to the health of bones, teeth and the cardiovascular system. Vitamin D3 promotes transport and absorption of calcium. The role of vitamin K in arterial health revolves around its ability to maintain proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures.
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
- Supports Bone Health
- Plus Cardiovascular Support
- A Dietary Supplement
- Family Owned Since 1968
- GMP Quality Assured
- NOW combines two nutrients extensively researched for their contribution to the health of bones, teeth and the cardiovascular system. Vitamin D3 promotes Calcium transport and absorption. Recent studies indicate that Vitamin D3 may play a role in proper insulin action and glucose metabolism and has an important function within the immune system. Vitamin K is critical for the formation of a healthy, strong bone matrix. Vitamin K's role in arterial health resolves around its ability to support proper Calcium metabolism in vascular structures. Vitamin K2 is a readily active and biologically available form of Vitamin K.
- ound its ability to support proper Calcium metabolism in vascular structures. Vitamin K2 is a readily active and biologically available form of Vitamin K.