Chinese Green Tea with Jasmine 100g Black Dragon

€5.77
EAN: 4680000720212
Weight (kg): 0.00

Thanks to the technology of jasmine tea, all vitamins and minerals are preserved. This drink regulates human energy, is useful for the eyes, normalizes blood pressure, promotes digestion and affects the emotional state of a person.

Quantity :

 Customer ratings and reviews
Nobody has posted a review yet
in this language
Size Chart
x
Size Chart

Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit

  • Measure your back size – wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
  • Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
  • To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
  • The following charts will help you match the designer’s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size

size guide visible to all products

UKUSAEUBUSTWaistHips
XS 8 4 34 31/32 23/24 33/34
S 10 6 36 33/34 25/26 35/36
M 12 8 38 35/36 27/28 37/38
L 12 8 38 35/36 27/28 37/38
XL 10 6 36 33/34 25/26 35/36

Green tea "Black Dragon" is collected in the mountains of Zhejiang province on the coast of the East Sea. Thick fogs and a damp sea breeze contribute to the excellent quality and excellent taste of tea. Jasmine tea is prepared by drying young tea leaves together with fresh jasmine flowers that are grown on special plantations. Jasmine buds are harvested early in the morning so that they do not open again. These kidneys go away for half a day. Dolls gradually open and spread a strong smell of sweet, floral, warm tones. Thus, tea is flavored. Thanks to the technology of jasmine tea, all vitamins and minerals are preserved. This drink regulates human energy, is useful for the eyes, normalizes blood pressure, promotes digestion and affects the emotional state of a person. The main oil of jasmine together with tea has a relaxing and soothing effect, improves mood, removes stiffness and depression. This jasmine tea, tender and pleasant, heats up in damp and cold weather and on hot days crave. Preparation: Use clean water to make this tea. Bring it to a boil. Allow it to cool for a while. In a tea pot, add 1 teaspoon of tea in addition to the cups. Allow 3-5 minutes to elongate. Composition: 97% elite green tea Large leaves, 3% Jasmine flowers Packing: 100 g

Healthy food products from all over the world

Good nutrition products from all over the world

4680000720212

30 other products in the same category

 Reviews

Be the first to write your review !