Cuticle Scissors, Stainless Steel Otto Herder
Cuticles benefit from regular TLC, while the living skin underneath should be left undisturbed. To trim them safely and cleanly, you need the right tools. These cuticle scissors, made in Germany from ice-tempered stainless steel by Otto Herder, are just the job.
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Crated using the latest technology, the curved, sharp blades are polished and are very thin for highly accurate cutting to shift skin fragments at the nail bed and remove dissolved cuticle or irritating hangnails. The total length is 9 cm or 3.55 inches, and these ultra-hygienic, high quality scissors can also be easily sterilised. Use in conjunction with nail scissors from the same brand.
Trimmed cuticles help make your nails look longer, and your manicure more elegant – but snip sparingly and carefully. Equally, never pull at or bite cuticles, since this could cause damage them or allow bacteria in. Finally, it’s worth keeping them well moisturised with specialist oil.
Otto Herder Manicure has been making the highest quality manicure equipment for more than a century. With over 100 years of experience behind them, the company prides itself on having the latest manufacturing technology, as well as combining high-tech machines with traditional skills.
Based in the heart of Solingen, a city in Germany renowned for producing high-end blades and cutting instruments, it manufactures top quality manicure equipment.
- Length: 9 cm / 3.54" inches
- Suitable for professional or home use
- Ice-tempered stainless steel
- Made in Germany