WALMARK, PROENZI Intensive, 60 tablet
Let Proenzi Intensive work on your joints and move you again.
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
support healthy joints, cartilage, ligaments and tendons
for daily skin care in middle-aged and elderly people, because it is advisable to start with their joints to worry about from the age of thirty
also suitable for young people who are exposed to increased loads on the joints (athletes, overweight, heavy physical labor)
contains a combination of the three main structural components of articular cartilage and other connective tissues, which are the human body's own
type II collagen
The combination of ingredients is evaluated by experts as beneficial for the joints than collagen itself.
Vitamin C contributes to the proper formation of collagen for normal function of bones and cartilage.
Manganum helps normal connective tissue formation.
Patented Bioperine® for maximum nutrient utilization
Patented Bioperine® (black pepper extract) - auxiliary components of natural origin, which improves the absorption of certain minerals, vitamins and other ingredients up to 80% *.
* Patent number US 5972382 A
Proenzi, a joint nutrition expert, has developed a unique combination of ingredients just the right amount to help your joints to function properly and allow you to manage even the most demanding day-to-day tasks.
Unlike most tissues, articular cartilage does not contain blood vessels or nerves. They consist of a dense extracellular mass with rarely scattered, highly specialized cells called chondrocytes. Regular movement and dynamic stress are important for maintaining normal metabolism and articular cartilage function. It is shown that insufficient joint activity leads to more rapid degradation of cartilage.