Cranberry Tea with Arrow, Thyme, Red Berry and Aronia 50g Teavit
In folk medicine, "Cranberry Tea" is a home preventive medicine. It has a general intensifying effect during influenza, colds and other infectious diseases. It is a product with lots of vitamins.
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
• Without dyes and preservatives • Without GMOs In folk medicine, "Cranberry" tea is a home preventive drug. It has a general intensifying effect during influenza, colds and other infectious diseases. It is a product with lots of vitamins. Ingredients: cranberry fruit 20%, cranberry leaves 5%, hazelnut 20%, thyme 5%, red berries 20%, aria 30%. Cranberries contain magnesium and potassium, ascorbic acid, carotene, pectins. It is used for vitamin deficiency. Fetus spike has a phytoncidal and bactericidal action. It contains 50 times more ascorbic acid than lemon. Thyme is used for coughing during bronchitis, relieves pain with radiculitis and neuralgia. Red berry preventive agent for beriberi. Aronia contains a huge amount of microelements - boron, fluorine, iodine, iron, copper, manganese, molybdenum. Method of use: Place 1 infusion bag in a cup and pour 200 ml of boiling water. Leave 5-10 minutes before sourdough. Storage: Store in a dry place. Country of origin: Russia Package: 50 g
Healthy food products from all over the world
Good nutrition products from all over the world