Cuticle Scissors, made in Italy, sharpened in Solingen Mont Bleu
Fine cuticle scissors made in Italy and sharpened in Solingen. Nickel plated; surface has a matt brush polished finish.
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Cuticle scissors with curved and sharp blades are perfect for removing the dead skin around the base of the nail and trimming a hangnail.
Fine quality cuticle scissors made in Italy and sharpened in Solingen, Germany by a traditional Solingen company with more than 80 years experience in making the well recognized Solingen quality scissors and manicure tools. The scissors are nickel plated, which makes them corrosion-resistant and long lasting. Length is 9 cm / 3.5 inches. The surface has a matt brush polished finish.
For the perfect nail care we suggest using a glass nail file with scissors to file the nail after cutting them
- Ideal to get rid of all the dead skin around the nail’s base and trim a hangnail
- Made in Italy and sharpened by hand in Solingen, Germany
- Manufactured from high quality nickel-plated steel that resists corrosion
- With sharp, curved blades, these scissors are perfect for working on cuticles